Santa Visits Sound Accounting
To see more picture from Christmas on the Streets or to find more information about the great events planned in and around Chickamauga during the Christmas season please click here to visit the city’s Facebook page.
Santa Claus made a guest appearance at Sound Accounting’s office in Chickamauga GA for the town’s annual Christmas celebration; “Christmas in the Streets.”
As part of the annual event, staff members Jenna Goble and Kim Moore turned the front lobby of the firm’s office into a make-shift workshop for Santa and invited children (and adults) inside to have their picture taken with Santa.
One of the big draws was an O scale model railroad layout that was setup in the office window by Scott Goble and his son Jackson as a last minute addition to the workshop. Santa, being the sly elf that he is, made good use of the layout. When a child was afraid to sit in his lap, Santa used the model train as a distraction and snuck around to the window for this memorable photo.
- 2015 Holiday Schedule
- Scott Goble Shares Tax Strategies with GoBankingRates.com Readers
- Scott Goble Quoted in Investopedia Article
- Scott Goble Helps GoBankingRates Readers Avoid Tax Scams
- Kim Moore Joins Firm as Senior Compliance Accountant
- Scott Goble Publishes Article Helping Modern Families Plan for Kids
Contact our office now!Schedule a free initial consultation
Our office is ready to help with your problems.